PRACSIS has been privileged to collaborate with a wide range of organisations at European, national, regional and local level.
Our commitment is always to listen to our clients and their needs and to offer creative solutions based on the objectives, target audience and the constraints of each project.
Our clients are:
- European Commission, Directorate-General for Research & Innovation;
- REA (Research Executive Agency), European Commission;
- EASME (Executive Agency for SME, European Commission);
- European Commission, Directorate-General Energy;
- European Commission, Directorate-General for Agriculture and Rural Development
- European Commission, Directorate General for Mobility and Transport
- European Commission, Directorate-General Environment;
- European Commission, Directorate-General Enterprise;
- Council of the European Union;
- Spanish Presidency of the European Union (2002): Employment, Social Policy, Health and Consumer Affairs Council;
- Belgian Presidency of the European Union (2001): Economic and Financial Affairs Council;
- Belgian Presidency of the European Union (2001): Education, Youth and Culture Council.
National institutions and organisations
- Belgian National institute of company auditors;
- Belgian Ministry of Justice and Home Affairs;
- Belgian Federal Information Service;
- Belgian Institute for Road Safety (IBSR/BIVV);
- Association of Belgian Pharmacists;
- Belgian State Railways (SNCB/NMBS);
- Dexia Bank;
- Belgian National Chamber of Bailiffs;
- Bar Council of Belgium.
Regional institutions and organisations
- Ministry of Energy for the Walloon Region;
- Ministry of the Environment for the Walloon Region;
- Ministry of the French Community.
Local institutions and organisations
- Governor of Brussels Capital;
- Ministry of Brussels Capital;
- Brussels Institute for the Management of the Environment (IBGE/BIM);
- Bar Council of Brussels.